My primary researching area is real-time model checking techniques with specific interests in discrete time properties and model transformation. Most of my work is done in collaboration with my thesis advisor Professor Kim G. Larsen and Assosciate Professor Jiri Srba. As a part of my postgraduate work I was one of the creators of the model checking tool TAPAAL, for verification of Timed-Arc Petri Nets.
- TAPAAL - Editor, Simulator and Verification of Timed-Arc Petrinets - (co-founder)
- opaal - Rapid prototyping tool for experiements for verification of Timed Automata - (co-founder)
TAPAAL 2.0: Integrated Development Environment for Timed-Arc Petri Nets
by A. David, L. Jacobsen, M. Jacobsen, K.Y. Jørgensen, M.H. Møller and J. Srba.
A Semantic-Preserving Transformation from the Compositional Interchange Format to UPPAAL
by D.E. Nadales Agut, M.A. Reniers, R.R.H. Schiffelers, K.Y. Jørgensen, and D.A. van Beek.
opaal - A Lattice Model Checker
by Andreas E. Dalsgaard, Rene R. Hansen, Kenneth Yrke Joergensen, Kim G. Larsen, Mads Chr. Olesen, Petur Olsen and Jiri Srba.
An Efficient Translation of Timed-Arc Petri Nets to Networks of Timed Automata
by Joakim Byg, Kenneth Yrke Joergensen and Jiri Srba.
TAPAAL: Editor, Simulartor and Verifier of Timed-Arc Petri Nets
by Joakim Byg, Kenneth Yrke Joergensen and Jiri Srba
- TCTL-preserving translations from timed-arc Petri nets to networks of timed automata
by Joakim Byg, Morten Jacobsen, Lasse Jacobsen, Kenneth Yrke Jørgensen, Mikael Harkjær Møller, Jiří Srba
- Tools for Model-Checking Timed Systems
by A. David, G. Behrmann, P. Bulychev, J. Byg, T. ChatainK, G. Larsen, P. Pettersson, J.I. Rasmussen, J. Srba, W. Yi, K.Y. Jørgensen, D. LimeM. Magnin, O.H. Roux, L.-M. Traonouez
- An Efficient Translation of Timed-Arc Petri Nets to Networks of Timed Automata by Joakim Byg, Kenneth Yrke Joergensen and Jiri Srba. Technical report FIMU-RS-2009-06 , Faculty of Informatics MU, 29 pages, 2009.
- Regular Model Checking and Verification of Cellular Automata by Joakim Byg and Kenneth Yrke Jørgensen. Department of Computer Science, Aalborg University. 2008. Supervisor: Jiri Srba.